Upodi DevOps Team is the foundation of Upodi in building our subscription and billing automation software. We take pride in building a robust, error-free SaaS application that scales with our customers; and optimizes the subscription platform every day. We seek to innovate with advanced technologies, keeping Upodi on the front of the development, including AI/ML, cloud, bot software, and analytics.
We are looking for a senior backend developer, who is excited to make an impact and has the skills to match. If you join our team, you will be working on some of the most interesting and challenging problems in the billing industry.
The culture is that the best idea always wins – regardless of where the idea comes from.
You must be a team player, and you must be ready to invest your time and energy in becoming the best there is.
With your coding skills, you will help to handle the development of the platform, including:
- Using state-of-the-art functionality in Microsoft Azure (basics, advanced, and extreme nerdy).
- Proven C#/.NET architect using .NET Core (including microservice, queues)
- Heavy focus on database-related functionality like SQL, Cosmos Db.
- Used to work with different APIs (REST)
- Testing (TTD) and release-driven software.
- Modern Azure DevOps (CI/CD) and automation
- Estimate time of work.
- Domain-driven design.
- Provide an open, fun, and collaborative environment with a work-life balance.
On a personal level, you thrive by working in a team, often using whiteboard sessions to solve complex problems. Clear communication and documentation.
We aim to hire a software developer who is looking to extend his/her capabilities into becoming a software architect.
Reporting to the Head of the DevOps team.